MCDA Officer Nominations Sought
MCDA is seeking nominations for the following positions for 2015-2016:
The term for holding offices is July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016. To learn more about the the positions please visit the volunteer opportunities on the MCDA website or click this link to be taken directly to the page - http://mdcareers.org/page-1644011?
Please join us in leading MCDA! Benefits include developing leadership skills, earning CEUs, attending NCDA and ACA conferences, as well as making great friends and expanding your network!
Send your nomination to Carolyn Owens, President, at MCDA.President@MDCareers.org. Nominees will be required to submit:
· A professional resume of the proposed nominee.
· A letter from the nominee stating his or her willingness and ability to serve.
· When applicable, a letter from the nominee’s employer recognizing the time and resource commitment involved
Nominations due June 8, 2015
MCDA’s vision is that all career professionals provide the most effective and efficient services in an ethical manner.
The Maryland Career Development Association’s (MCDA) mission is to promote a forum where career professionals network and share resources to ensure the quality of career services to the standards of the National Career Development Association.
- A state organization devoted to maintaining and promoting ethical standards and professionalism.
- A forum for innovative and creative ideas and professional development.
- A roundtable to increase awareness of the new global workplace and its effect on careers of the future.
- An opportunity to deal with rapid change that demands flexibility and awareness.