The Maryland Career Development Association holds elections for new officers each spring. We need candidates for:
These officers, together with the President and Past President, constitute the Officers of MCDA. The Board includes the Officers and Committee Chairs. We urge you to join those of us who keep this organization going.
- Continuing Education Units – NBCC allows up to 20 clock hours for every 5-year period for certain types of leadership activity within professional organizations
- Financial Assistance to attend the annual NCDA Conference (reimbursable expenses only, amount varies by office)
- For President-Elect – Financial Assistance (reimbursable expenses only) to attend the ACA Summer Institute for Leadership Training
- Free registration for all MCDA workshops and events
- Network with a great group of professionals interested in career development
- Get involved and positively impact the future of MCDA
For a job description of the three elected positions, click on the links above. To volunteer, contact Lakeisha Mathews, Past President at MCDA.ppresident@MDCareers.org.
|In addition, you can join any of the following committees. Please check out our Committee Brochure (click here) for more information about each committee.